FRONTLINE PLUS FLEA & TICK PROTECTION FOR LARGE SIZE DOGS 20-40KG – PURPLE 3 PACK
FRONTLINE PLUS has a rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least one month. For the treatment and prevention of flea infestations, control of flea allergy dermatitis, control of ticks (including paralysis tick) and biting lice on dogs.
Apply once a month to:
- Treat and prevent flea infestation and control of brown dog ticks, paralysis ticks and biting lice on dogs and puppies.
- Prevent the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by adult fleas acquired for three months after treatment.
- Treat and control Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
Use FRONTLINE PLUS on its own to break the flea life cycle on your dog and its surroundings by killing all stages of fleas.
You can apply FRONTLINE PLUS after bathing and shampooing once your dog is dry. Try not to bath or shampoo your dog during the 48 hours after treatment. The product will spread over the coat of the animal within 24 hours. Once spread, FRONTLINE PLUS is water fast – thereafter, bathing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight will not reduce and efficacy of FRONTLINE PLUS.
Flea & Parasite Treatment Quick Guide
- Frontline Plus spreads over the coat within 24 hours, and once spread is water fast
- Kills adult fleas and prevents egg, larval and pupal development
- Controls biting lice
- Controls paralysis ticks for 2 weeks and brown dog ticks for up to 1 month
- Aids in the control of sarcoptic mange
For Large Dogs 20-40KG
Purple Pack size: 3-Pack
Frontline Plus is safe to use on puppies and kittens from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs!